This is where you’ll find any games I’ve designed as well as info on stuff-in-progress and stuff being planned. My first BIG attempt (assuming it’s seen to completion :p) is looking a bit like “the white chamber” meets Yume Nikki.
I’ll probably be making several games in Twine. It’s easy to use and you can do a surprising lot with it if you’re patient.
- The Choice. Interactive fiction. The topic is controversial, but I hope it might help someone. (Game opens in new window.)
- What’s in a Name? Interactive fiction. It’s based on some [unpleasant] experiences I had when I first came out and might not be what you’re expecting. Oh, and it has an unlockable achievement. (Opens in new window.)
- Untitled Platformer. Recently purchased IG Maker. Time to see what I can do with it….
- Untitled side-scrolling shooter. Nothing too fancy; just a little project to help me get familiar with how Construct Classic works. At least that was the plan until I started getting other ideas….
- Untitled point-and-click adventure game. Concept details are sketchy, but I’m leaning towards something weird and kind of… sexy.
- Untitled Twine game about a past crush. Only 50% sure I’ll go through with this one.
- Fragments of Mira, my BIG project that I’m sure will take a long time to finish. ^^; It has its own little subsite, linked from the title.